Sunday 8 January 2012

PROJECTS FINISHED



 Yesterday I was determined to complete my new great nephew's birth sampler and bibs. He was born on Boxing Day. I made the same in pinks for my new great niece who was born in November. I have another great niece due in February. Guess what she's getting? I have already made the bibs. I must admit I wasn't too happy with the preprinted stitcheries as the writing was a bit tilted . I do love the bear buttons that came with them though.

Angel Blessings

4 comments:

  1. They've turned out lovely Ondrea :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look lovely, Ondrea. :)
    I have found that with some preprinted stitcheries, one I have almost finished is missing some of the printing altogether. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Ondrea, I am going to start those style bibs in a few days I hope, looking good!!

    ReplyDelete