Sunday 30 September 2012

LUCKY ME

The past few weeks I have been quite blessed receiving some lovely things from some thoughtful and generous people. One of the ladies at my patchwork and quilting group knows that I love wooden cotton reels and said she had a couple she'd like to give me. Well, does this like a "couple" to you?

It is a shoe box full!

And look what else came with them.




2 vintage needle books and a gorgeous little cardboard box with more needles in them!




Here is a pic of the needle books opened. 




Aren't they great?

Here is another one .



I haven't done much patchwork , stitching, knitting or crocheting lately but I have managed to complete 2 more "Wish Quilt " stitcheries from Red Brolly.




That's all I have to show you for now but I shall have some more pics soon.

Thanks so much for visiting. Angel blessings.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Ondrea.....that was so lovely of your friend to gift you with all those treasures :) I love them all and your stitcheries are gorgeous also. Lovely to read your blog :) Hugs Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely collection of real cotton on wooden reels. It is a long time since I have used those. Those stitcheries are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic haul you have been given there. I love the graphics on the old needlebooks and needle packets.
    Your stitcheries are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete