Thursday 4 December 2014

MORE OF PLAY DAY



Want to see what I made at the Day of Play?  Some gift tags......




                                                              

                                                                   Stencilled calico....




 
 
 
Painted and stamped fabric......
 
 
 
 
 
And painted and stamped frame, box and little stars.
 
 
 
 
Ofcourse, I had to buy some more patterns. I looove Fig 'n' Berry.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Not to mention some Theodora Cleave buttons. Sooooo beautiful.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The gorgeous Shez presented me with these lovely goodies. Thanks so much Shez, I shall certainly have fun sorting through all the yummy buttons and getting ready to stitch the patterns. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AND  this parcel arrived from lovely Barb in plenty of time for Christmas. I promise I won't open it until Christmas Eve. Can't wait for Christmas Day hehehehe.
 
 
 
 
 
The last few days I lost my stitching mojo as I have not been well but I got back into it today.
 
 
 
 
Gail's designs always cheer me. This is the 2nd time I have stitched this particular one. Gail has a lovely free Christmas design for you to print up and start stitching. Just pop over here to get it.
 
Sorry this post has so many pics, I got excited. Thanks for stopping by.
 
Angel Blessings.
 
 
 




7 comments:

  1. So Sorry to hear you have not been well, and glad to hear you are on the mend. Lovely makes and buys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ondrea i am so happy that you are feeling better and boy you were busy you got more done than me,lol,enjoy your evening my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rake care OK looks like you had a ball xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like you had a wonderful time !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great play day you had. Hope you are back to better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are feeling much better soon Ondrea....all work creations are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great time, so many lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete