Sunday 3 April 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME



It was my birthday yesterday and we had plans for today that had to be cancelled due to my poor hubby having a slight vehicle accident on Friday ---the vehicle being his wheelchair! After a few hours in hospital he came home Friday night and is recovering from medication haze.  Could have been much worse so all is well. Fortunately, a lovely bottle of Moet was hidden in a cupboard  for me and hubby was lucid enough to tell me where it was hidden. Sooo, what is a girl to do? Drink it of course! Well, only a glass yesterday and maybe a couple today.

 
 
 My parents popped in yesterday to give my pressie. I looove blue and white china.
 
 
 
The parcel from Barb has been sitting unopened for over a week . Aren't I good? It was so lovely to be able to open it . Barb, as usual, has outdone herself yet again. A HUGE thankyou Barb!!!!
 
 
 
 
I got an awesome surprise when my youngest daughter , Sarsha, and her partner arrived today. I thought I wasn't going to see them as our reserved lunch had been cancelled. Look what they had for me.... so cute!
 
 
 
 
So, I am doing the happy dance feeling so blessed. Poor hubby has been in bed all day but he is comfortably numb on meds and a small glass of champers.
 
Angel Blessings
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you....... If only I knew I would have had a glass of champagne with you.....
    Hope hubby is feeling much better today.....hope his vehicle is ok they can be expensive items that are essential......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you my dear friend I am so pleased you were so spoilt xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday my gorgeous friend, so glad your hubby is ok,such a worry these things.
    Enjoy your wine ,cheers my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Ondrea! Hope you enjoyed the champagne! Hope your husband is better too! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Ondrea nice to hear you were spoilt. Hope all is well with hubby. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Ondrea! And fast healing to your hubby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to you and my best wishes for your husband !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to you Ondrea. Champers sounded just the ticket. Love your special gifties. I hope hubby s recovering and his vehicle not in bad shape xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Ondrea. I hope your hubby is feeling better soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy birthday and I hope hubby is feeling ok and not too bruised up...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cheers and happy belated birthday wishes. Hoping hubs is soon back in his "wheels".

    ReplyDelete
  12. Belated birthday wishes Ondrea!
    Hope hubby is on the mend....
    Some lovely pressies too,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday to you, sorry to hear hubby isn't so good,but hopefully he is up and about soon. Enjoy that bubbly!! Great presents for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday, Ondrea. I do hope that your husband recovers very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Only the best bubbles for your Birthday , Ondrea! Hugs for your special day... and a good recovery to MrCrafty

    ReplyDelete