Wednesday 8 March 2017

HAPPILY STITCHING



Yes, I have been stitching but first I have to show you the latest pic of my grandson.  He was 2 weeks old yesterday and Grandpa hadn't seen him since he was 1 day old. So, we arranged a visit today and took a pic.


 
 
Now, back to stitching LOL.
 
I have managed to stay up to date with Jenny's free BOMs for 2017. The link is on my right side bar if you are interested in it.
 
Block 1
 
 
 
 
Block 2
 
 
 
 
Jenny has a lovely monthly stitching club and I am looking forward to March's release on 17th. 
As well as keeping up with the BOM I am gradually finishing some UFOs . I have heaps!!
 
Thanks for visiting.
 
Angel Blessings.
 
 

6 comments:

  1. How gorgeous is your grandson!!! Beautiful photo Ondrea. Those blocks are very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ondrea,wow your little man is adorable and such a handsome little guy too,enjoy your cuddles.
    Wow your blocks look fantastic,well done my friend ,love Jenny's design's xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is that little man. Gorgeous stitching as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are soooo sweet.
    Gorgeous sleeping beauty...such a handsome little fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a darling xx Beautiful BOM blocks too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...so cute.....love your blocks !!!

    ReplyDelete