Saturday 28 October 2017

FINISHED


                              Yey!!!! I have completed my crocheted granny square knee rug.

 

As it is only a small knee rug I thought that 2 small borders would be enough. I really enjoyed learning how to crochet all the squares together.


 
I have finished another book this month. Whatever happened to the days when I used to read 4 or 5 books a month! It is by an Australian author based on a true female spy from WW11. I found it to be a very light enjoyable read.
 
 
So, back to London now.
 
On the 28th June, 2015 we awoke to a drizzly day but it was 21 degrees C . We had planned to visit Harrods and a couple of other sites around London . I loved their rail system, almost a station on every block. We caught 2 trains which took us right to Harrods doorstep. Oh what a store! We spent the afternoon there looking at everything. 
 
 
The ceiling in the fruit and vegie department where we had lunch.
 
 
Elegant elevator doors. Rather nice inside too.
 
 
The toy department was amazing and my daughter was being chased by a Minion. She couldn't shake him off until we spied the human culprit operating the Minion from a desk . We had a lovely afternoon tea at the Disney café there.
 
 
At some stage we went to visit the opposition.
 
 
 
Only 3 days left in London after this.So, I shall save these for another time.
 
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.
 
Angel Blessings..
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ondrea,wow love your blanket I am sitting here with the one Barb made me on my knee,I love crochet blankets they are so warm.
    Wow that ceiling is awesome,thankyou for sharing your travels with us my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finish on the crochet blanket! Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blanket Ondrea, you will be very happy to have it finished. Love the fruit and veg ceiling and your Mickey Mouse crockery!! I am enjoying your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous rug Ondrea....so pretty! Great London pics xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty colours in your gorgeous rug. Afternoon would have been fun in the Disney cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...beautiful rug, well done Ondrea. Looks like lots of fun at the Disney cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh Ondrea, your afghan turned out so pretty, so pleased for you!
    I know what you mean about reading... I love to read but these days can't seem to turn through them the way I used to. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous rug. It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete