During the week I finished another Lucy Boston block and now only have one to do before I can piece the quilt with the filler blocks.
Remember the cat table runner I made recently? I am now making 4 hexie coasters to match .
I stitched the blocks for a" Once Upon A Time" quilt about 3 years ago and bought a jelly roll for the sashings . I decided to get it out today so I could plan piecing it together but upon measuring a few of the blocks I have found that they are lacking in accuracy. Not happy! I now have to work out how to resize everything so that it pieces together properly and it hurts my brain. Hence, it is now sitting on the sewing table with the note pad ready to start doing mathematical equations. With an eighth of an inch here and a quarter of an inch there it is proving to be a pain. I also discovered that I had not done one of the stitchery blocks so I shall be stitching that this week.