Wednesday 3 August 2016

CHEERY STITCHING AND HELPFUL ELVES


 I have been so happy stitching Rosalie Quinlan's sweet hexies with bright Cosmo threads. I have completed 2 more and have one left to do.




I am pleased to say that I have tidied up 2 shelves in my sewing room. It didn't really take that long and I did throw out some things but I am so much happier now. That plastic JB Hi Fi bag on the floor was the first thing I picked up to sort through but guess what was in it--a quilt! That made me laugh as I had forgotten all about it.


 
 
So, my plan is to do a shelf a day from now on and then start on the floor.
 
Angel Blessings.
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great plan... Keep going you will be so happy once it is done......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching!
    Always feels good to shed some excess baggage from our sewing rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ondrea ,such lovely hexies ,great idea a shelf a day I am in the middle of cleaning out the fridge wish it was the sewing room,lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done!!!! The shelves look great!! Love your stitcheries too, great colours! Good luck with the rest of the tidying, slow and steady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job!Feels so good to have a tidy....I need one here! Lovely stitching too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing like a clean out. Beautiful stitching !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just found your lovely blog. I wish I had a Craft Room. Your embroidered hexies are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete