Wednesday 12 November 2014

ANGEL DELIGHT


It is true. Angels do descend upon us. I was so thrilled to discover a parcel in my letter box yesterday. It was a gift I won from Cheryll's 400th blog post. Cheryll lovingly made this beautiful angel wall hanging for me in the colours of my choice. Isn't she adorable?




 
 
 
 
 
 
I was looking forward to receiving my wall hanging but got a complete surprise to find 2 more beautifully wrapped parcels included.
 
 
 
 
 
Lo and behold another angel appeared!
 
 
 
 
...... and then some cherubs on beautiful notepaper, with 2 packets of star buttons. I neglected to take a pic of these unfortunately. Next time.
 
 
Drum roll please...... A finish!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Thankyou so very much Cheryll for your beautiful  thoughtful pressies. Cheryll is an amazing lady who brings many bloggers together around the world organising heaps of awesome swaps and she also finds time to sew for charity. Please go and have a look at Cheryll's blog for some incredible inspriration and enjoyment.
 
Angel Blessings.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. You are very welcome Ondrea.
    I'm so pleased that you visit my blog & that I can call you "friend". xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are indeed lucky, what gorgeous angels!
    Love the wall hanging ... methinks Christmas is fast approaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree our Dory is Amazing xx lucky you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ondrea,wow congrats on your lovely win,Chez puts together such lovely parcels.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ondrea... lovely gifts there from Cheryll... her stitching is gorgeous... Angels indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very lovely gift. WOW your redwork piece is to die for. Who's the designer of the pattern. Don't have time this year but there's always next year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful angels !!
    and Bravo for your finish !!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both those finishes-- they are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been a busy bee as usual. Love all of your finished projects! And your Angel pressies, how lovely for you. xx

    ReplyDelete