I am pleased to say that the crib quilt is off to the quilter on Wednesday . I put the borders on this afternoon and hopefully I will get it back before the baby is due next month.
Last week I decided to make a couple of little cushions to go in the nursery on the feeding chair. The nursery is a jungle animal theme so I searched the internet for some ideas. After finding a pic of a giraffe that I could easily make into an applique I traced it, enlarged it on my printer and this is the result ready to applique tonight. I have found a monkey I am going to do too but I haven't started it yet.
I have not been idle. I completed stitching a secret project.