Sunday 15 January 2017

OFF TO THE QUILTER



I am pleased to say that the crib quilt is off to the quilter on Wednesday . I put the borders on this afternoon and hopefully I will get it back before the baby is due next month.


 
 
Last week I decided to make a couple of little cushions to go in the nursery on the feeding chair. The nursery is a jungle animal theme so I searched the internet for some ideas. After finding a pic of a giraffe that I could easily make into an applique I traced it, enlarged it on my printer and this is the result ready to applique tonight. I have found a monkey I am going to do too but I haven't started it yet.
 
 
 
 
I have not been idle. I completed stitching a secret project.
 
 
 
 
Angel Blessings.
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. You have been busy ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Baby Owl quilt top and the Giraffe cushion is cute..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ondrea,wow the baby quilt looks fantastic,well done ,and I love the idea of cushions in the nursery ,not long to wait now my friend,it's getting very exciting xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gifts perfect for baby's room !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sew precious! what a lucky baby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little crib quilt! So cute and the giraffe is gorgeous too.
    What a lucky baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The baby quilt is beautiful, hope it comes back quickly for,you. Love the giraffe peeking out of the cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheeky Giraffe!! Crib quilt is lovely - you have been busy!!

    ReplyDelete