Friday 21 February 2014

INITIAL HEART SWAP

I was quite pleased to join the Valentine's Initial Heart Swap hosted by Cheryll who organises so many lovely swaps throughout the year. ( See my side bar). My secret partner was Kerrie http://www.channelbankcreations.blogspot.com.au/
so I stalked her blog to get an idea what she liked. At first glance I saw all the beautiful lavendar on her header and I was immediately inspired. I thought I would make her things in purple and green. I couldn't find a suitable pattern so I decided to design my own. I love hexies and love purple so this was a delight to stitch.



I also made her a heart and did her initial freehand.





I couldn't resist knitting a facewasher and wrapping some handmade lavendar soap in it.




Kerrie sent me some lovely things.   She has made this beautiful journal cover with a large journal inside and a beautiful appliqued tea towel. 






Thankyou Kerrie for my beautiful gifts I really love them. Thanks to Cheryll for organising this wonderful swap.

Meanwhile, I have started stitching Leanne Beasley's  " Sew Laugh Love" that I have had sitting around for a while. 




I also had the wonderful opportunity of visiting the delightful Lynette Anderson at her Little Quilt Store last week and I bought heaps of goodies there which I shall show you next time. Here is a teaser.




Thanks for visiting. Angel Blessings to you all.

1 comment:

  1. wow what lovely gifts sent and received Ondrea and i cant wait to see what you bought.xx

    ReplyDelete