The last FHFS project was due in July and despite being overseas for the entire month of June I still managed to complete mine in time. Whew! I don't think I showed you the ruler cover I made for .Keryn. The stitchery design is Leanne Beasley's but I changed the wording to suit. I also adapted the actual cover by lengthening it so it would hold a 12" ruler. A touch of lace and a button made it complete. The words say "Measure twice cut once".
The last couple of weeks I have been working on a secret project for...........not telling hehehe.
I hope "not telling" likes them.
I have been trying to crochet a ripple blanket but for some unknown reason I just can't get it right on the ends. I always end up with one stitch less than I started with grrrr. I have pulled it out at least 4 times and now it has been shoved in the "too hard" box. Not happy! Meanwhile, I think I shall endeavour to get up to date with Val's stitchery BOMs which have been put aside since I ran out of thread. I now have the thread so all is well with my little sewing world again.