Having succeeded crocheting that ripple baby blanket after losing the original pattern, I decided to revisit an earlier crochet project that had gone a bit awry. After much frustration I had put it away in the "too hard basket" but I am pleased to say that I have happily been crocheting it again the past couple of days. So far so good. I am crossing my fingers, toes and anything else that is deemed crossable.
Those 2 little birdie Christmas decos I showed you in the previous post have been completed. I added some snow and the black border like the Christmas candle mat rather than following the instructions .
Now I am about to embark on the FHFS project which is due in October.