Tuesday 31 May 2016

OOPS! NOTHING FOR O.P.A.M

 
 



 
 
Oops! The end of the month is here and I haven't managed to complete any projects .I thought I would have June's mini finished but I still need to put the binding and sleeve on it. It is hand quilted but that is as far as I got.
 
 
 
 
 
July is pinned ready to hand quilt.
 
 
 
 
I have not been idle. My crocheted blanket is coming along nicely and it is going to be soooooooo big!
 
 
 
 
I have completed all the blocks and sashings for my latest little Civil War quilt. I just need to make some more teeny nine patch corner stones. This is the layout ready to piece.
 
 
 
 
I have finished another book.  I have always had a fascination about medieval life and after visiting medieval castles and churches etc when I went overseas last year I am even more intrigued.   There are 2 more books in this non fiction series, "Life in a Medieval Village", and" Life In A Medieval Castle."
 
 
 
No more Lucy Boston to show you yet. Maybe next time.
 
Angel Blessings.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. But you do have some gorgeous works in progress 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ondrea,your stitcherys are lovely they will be beautiful when finished,love your blanket,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My you do have some lovelies in the works though Ondrea....beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may not have any finishes but you are working on some wonderful projects! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I do like the civil war quilt....... Very nice......

    ReplyDelete