The last couple of days I have been working on my Insanity quilt which involves thousands of English pieced hexagons. I thought I had finished the main part ready to put the first border on but discovered that it needed an extra 2 rows on it to make it look right. This is a fiddly process but I have nearly reached my destination.
I just may have a photo of it to show you soon.
I have now completed the stitchery that was in my hoop and cut the fabric borders ready to stitch on . It is then going to be stapled to an art canvas, hung on the wall, and ready to show you soon also.
Meanwhile, I have cut and traced 4 pincushions that are Gail Pan's designs as well as cutting and fusing webbing on 2 felt pincushion that came in kits . These are Hatched and Patched designs. I just have to applique them. More photos to come.
Now I have been inspired to do another stitchery of bamboo that is in Vignette #5. Itchy fingers again.
Until next time, angel hugs to you all.