Tuesday 3 January 2012

THANKYOU

Wow!!! Thank you all so very much for your lovely comments.

It has been extremely hot here the past 2 days and I hate to admit that I haven't done any stitching- almost unheard of. I think we have definately decided to get some air conditioning installed before next summer despite taking up valuable wall space for quilts to hang.

I am slowly going to work out how to attach my favourite web sites and blogs , maybe with the help of my youngest daughter who has come to visit for a few days, She is much more computer savvy  than I.

Thanks again for your support girls.

Angel Blessings

1 comment:

  1. I think aircon is the way to go, Ondrea.
    I really feel the heat, as you do, and can't even think of picking up some sewing project when the heat is bad. :(

    ReplyDelete