Thursday 3 April 2014

BIRTHDAY AND A CIVIL WAR

Last week a lovely parcel from Barb arrived and I put it away until my birthday yesterday. As usual I was delighted to open my beautiful pressie.




What a surprise I got when I opened it up! A cottage garden thread, 2 Cosmo threads a little tape measure, 2 fat 1/4s and 2 lots of ribbon all in my fav colour purple. Barb has spoiled me again.




It was Barb's birthday the day before mine and I made something special for her but I will show it to you next time. I love my new antique jug that my parents gave me. I seem to have a thing about jugs these days and love using them as vases.



About a half hour ago I completed hand piecing the top of another little Civil War quilt which I hope to sandwich and baste later today ready to hand quilt.




Thanks for stopping by again. I really value your input. Angel Blessings.
.

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Ondrea i didnt know it was your birthday so i hope you had an awesome day and what a wonderful friend Barb is,you are both very special people.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very happy birthday Ondrea !!!
    Barb has really spoiled you !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked what I made/sent you "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday !Barb has given you some lovely pressies. I love the civil war blocks.How big are they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ondrea - I hope you had a wonderful Birthday - they are lovely gifts from Barb, enjoy! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, I am a little late...ohhhh what lovely gifts...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely birthday gifts. And I love your Civil War quilt. It is really pretty. Have you seen the Civil War QA going on at the moment? http://civilwarquilts.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/threads-of-memory-1-portsmouth-star-for.html

    ReplyDelete