Saturday 26 July 2014

MULTINATIONAL STITCHING

I am still having trouble with blogger, infact I can no longer leave comments on all your lovely blog posts. Soooo frustrating! I am taking my tablet to my computer fix-it man this coming week to hopefully solve the problem. Meanwhile I shall just enjoy browsing at your blogs and emailing you when I can.

I have had a few stitch free days due to ill health but on one of these days I sat in bed doing something fairly simple that required little concentration and not much accuracy, SASHIKO. I bought a tablerunner piece at the fair to make these lovely stars to hang up as Christmas ornaments. I just need to stitch some Christmas fabric backing onto them, add  some string to hang them and stuff them with polyfill.  Unfortunately ,this is a sort of fussy cut thing and I have left over fabric that I can.t do much with. I shall need to come up with a creative idea to use it.


 
 
I have completed the last 2 stitcheries for my Woodland Secrets quilt. It is getting exciting now.
 
 
 
 
I subscribed to Simply Vintage magazine and issue 11 arrived addressed  to MME Ondrea . I got quite a kick out of being addressed as madame. So much more elegant than MS .I do love French even though I haven't done it for over 40 years.
 
 
 
So, this past week I have had a trip around the world. A bit of Japanese stitching, stitching woodlands of England and receiving a French magazine ( in English thank goodness!).
 
Once again, I apologise for not being able to comment on your blogs and coming up as a" no reply" blogger. I miss all your emails. Wish me luck.
 
Angel Blessings.

6 comments:

  1. Your work is as lovely as ever,Madame.(lol).hope you are feeling better. Enjoy your mag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol ... Madame!!! Methinks you might have that as a title for some time now:) I love the woodland stitcheries and the cute wee stars. Hope you are feeling better now Ondrea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think this is a great issue. Hope you are feeling much better now. Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work as usual and I hope that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stars you've been working on and hope you're feeling better real soon. With posting comments on other blogs is it the one where a "Photo Sphere" pic pops up where the letters you need to copy to identify you as not a robot appear as I've been having this problem lately and have just discovered that if you use the little round refresh arrow in the box it corrects this and gives you the letters/numbers you need to be able to post your comment, hope this helps :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ondrea love your stars my friend and is the mag a good one,this issue i mean,lol.hope you can get your computer sorted out soon,enjoy your day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete