Tuesday 15 March 2016

ANOTHER LUCY AND TEDDY


  I have really enjoyed stitching my Tiny Teacup Teddies . I have completed the fifth one and have nearly finished the final block . I am actually feeling quite excited about getting this project finished so I can display it on my table . Here is the 5th one.


 
 
My 6th Lucy Boston block is done.
 
 
 
 
And I have fussy cut 2 more blocks that arrived today.
 
 
 
 
Wooohooo! My hair is purple again. I'm back!
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting.
Angel Blessings.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Hey your cruising with Lucy....... Going so well......
    Purple hair? Hhhmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple hair is sooo you Ondrea! love your tiny teddies and Lucy Boston is coming along beautifully :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see the purple back again!!! Loving your teddies, nad your Lucy's are looking amazing too!! Well done you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i love your hair and your projects are so pretty,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stitching .... LB fantastic... Woo hoo love your hair xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing your teds finished. Lucy is beautiful! Love your purple do xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the purple hair is too fabulous Ondrea... love it!
    x

    ReplyDelete